director of FUNDRAISING
The Fundraising Director's job is to accelerate the growth of funds across a diversified range of income streams to achieve goals and longterm growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build relationships with potential sponsors, organizations and donors
- Create promotional materials to increase awareness of the causes, missions, or goals of the GyrlWonder brand
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions
- Secure commitments of participation or donation from individuals or corporate donors
- Attend community events, meetings, or conferences to promote organizational goals or solicit donations or sponsorships
- Contact corporate representatives or community leaders to increase awareness of organizational causes, activities or funds
- Conduct research to identify the goals, net worth, history of charitable donations, or other data related to potential donors, potential investors or general donor markets
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives
- Create and maintain donor databases
Note: This form doesn't allow attachments. If you're looking to send a completed résumé document or pdf, we ask that you please email it directly to email@example.com. Use subject line 'Application' and include name, contact + desired position. Thank you and good luck.